A letter to you


                                                                                                                                 
Dear Suvaraj,                                                                                                                                      

You have introduced me to blogging site. It was in 2014, when you first told me about the blogs and how you are so much inspired by Passu's Diary. You fairly explained me that blogs are the perfect place to pour our thoughts in the form of words. Enthusiastically, I listened everything and I read all of your blogs. Then you suggested me to create and you personally helped me to do that. However, that was the first and last time I went to the blogger's site in 2014. Several times, you encouraged me to post some thing on my empty blog but I always made an excuse. Every time you asked me, I made a lame excuse of being busy with home works, assignments and exams.

You know what? After you helped me to open a blog, I forgot the password because I never went to that site. It took me so long to recollect the password and go to the site again. It is very surprising to see that no matter how long I stayed away from Facebook, I never forgot it's password. But after coming to the University, Facebook got into my blood. Whenever, I open the computer the first thing that I do is to open a Facebook and YouTube. If ever, some technical problems hindered the WiFi connection, I felt like that was an end of the world. But sadly, I never had a time to post something on blog despite your several requests.

This statement made me realize that I could never have more inspiring brother than him. "I remember asking someone to create one too but she said that she was just too busy even to create one and write a paragraph a week on her blog" Suvaraj Acharya. Furthermore he added, " Post one article on you blog and talk to me, if not talk to my hand".  This made me come to the limelight. I am immensely grateful to you and I will always mark your words.

Thank you,

Chandra

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog