First day of April.
                                                       
Every year, first of April is observed as fool’s day. Unlike other days, people take an extra enthusiasm to observe this day. Especially kids in the schools do all kinds of pranks to make fun. This day begins and ends with lies and cheats. Everyone is alert but the pranksters find an alternative to victimize their friends. 
When I was in school, this was the most awaited day to all of us.  On this day, we used to proceed towards school with full plans and preparations. On that day, even the serious matters were misunderstood as a prank and many of our friends had to pay for it. Lies went to the utmost level due to which we could hardly convince our friends of any concerning issues, everything was taken as a part of the prank. I still remember the moment when one of my friends packed an old shoe and gifted it to his friend’s girlfriend. On seeing beautiful package, she hurriedly opened the package. Her excitement abruptly transformed into frustration on seeing old shoes wrapped in a fancy box.The entire class burst out into laughter.
Even at home, every one waits for a chance to fool the other. Tring,,,,tring…the door bell rang in early morning of spring. Ganga, craziest of all the siblings asked brother who was still on bed to come to the living room as his colleague has come to see him. On hearing this, he hurriedly rushed to the door with his eyes still closed, but to his astonishment Ganga yelled wittily, “April Fool”.

She has done her part with brother but was still looking for a chance put me into her trap. Right after that, I could hear her talking with somebody over the phone amidst my sleep. She hurriedly pulled my blanket and hissed to my ear that sister (who is strictest of all siblings) wanted to discuss something serious. I worriedly held the phone near my ear and sent her greetings. To my surprise, I received absolutely received no response. Then I realized myself being caught Ganga’s trap. Then I could do nothing but laugh helplessly. This way she plays prank on every one and warms up hearts of every one. Everybody in the family are so obsessed with daily chores but she always finds some time to do something that she loves to do. This is the best part of her.         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to you