Grateful heart.


We should always be grateful to what we have today. Even if we are not up some bodies or our own expectations, we still need to be grateful. We should be grateful to the almighty for being yard stick and guiding us every time. Our family and friends are also almighty in disguised form. Every day I wake up and realize that how lucky am I to be what I am today and having been surrounded by beautiful souls.
 I did not have the most luxurious childhood like other children did but I had the happiest childhood ever.  I didn’t get to play with the most beautiful toys but my parents never allowed me to feel bored and lonely. I did not get to wear the beautiful fairy dresses but my parents always provided me with enough clothes to keep myself warm. I neither grew up watching Tom and Jerry nor playing video games but I grew up listening to stories of lord Krishna spreading the message of love and peace.
My parents did not have an opportunity to be educated like us but I always say that they have the degree in love and human values. There wasn’t any moment in my life, where I ever wished that my parents were educated like others. They never failed to fulfill mine and my siblings’ needs. Here I would not say wants, because my parents always told me that needs come before wants. My parents never wore a beautiful clothes like we siblings wear. Whenever my mom saw anything good, she always brought those for us. Whenever there is something good to eat, I remember how my mother ate at the last when all of us have eaten. This is a simple example of how mothers are intrigued with sacrifices.
Therefore, being grateful is not just enough. We cannot do as much as our parents did for us but we can at least be there for them when they need us the most. Thank you dear parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to you