Ama
Dear ama, more I stay away from you, more I have realized that how i miss you gentle love. There isn’t a time I don’t think about you. You are there in my every beat of my heart. Your thought strikes me every now and then. Every night, I take a day off with your thoughts. I some times feel that, being away from you is just another punishment for me. Your thought warms my heart. I remember how you used to respond when ever we tried to correct your mis-pronounced English word. How beautifully you used to say, "We don't know that is why we have educated you" and smile. I miss being around you. Being thousands miles away from you is really difficult. People say, when you live away from your family, life teaches you to be more independent but I have realized that I am being more dependent on them. Single thought of yours is enough to bring a smile on my face. I miss you so much that, every time somebody talks about their mom, I just break down into tears.
Sometimes I wish I were a bird, so that I can fly to your lap every time I miss you.  I miss talking with you, I miss rolling on your lap. I miss being pampered by you. There isn’t an anything thing that I don’t like about you. You are a perfect human being wrapped in a package of love. You can't read what is there is in books but you have mastered all fields. We wait for a chance to apply our knowledge but you have been applying it even before I was born. Your knowledge has no boundary. Dear Ama, the best thing that we have is You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to you